In this all new Nintendo DS sequel to the top retro action-puzzle hit, Boulder DashÃ‚Â®, now available on iPhone/iPod Touch, players must collect the required amount of diamonds while avoiding falling objects, traps and besting enemies in order to open and escape through the exit, before time runs out.
In 104 all new levels, take control of RockfordÃ¢ï¿½Â¢ and collect as many diamonds as quickly as you can in 4 beautiful, sprawling worlds each with unique enemies and 21 levels. Defeat your arch enemy in level 16 of each world to unlock the next world. Clear level 16 of the Nether World to win the game. Ready for more fun and challenges? Play the 20 levels in Time Trial mode. In order to succeed, youÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½ll have to use all the tools at your disposal: the Zapper, five types of ammo, and four power-ups.
TWO MODES OF PLAY:
Planet Tour Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ Contains 84 levels, including four boss levels.
Time Trial Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ 20 levels with three different times to beat (Bronze, Silver and Gold).
- All-new, cutting edge graphics and character animations.
- Fast, arcade action.
- Explore and play at different zoom levels using simple Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½pinchÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½ controls.
- Play in either portrait or landscape mode.
- Control RockfordÃ¢ï¿½Â¢ with new touch & drag controls or use one of two different, virtual D-pads for a classic arcade feel.
- Pause and pan entire level maps with a single finger.
- Submit your scores to MagmicÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s online leaderboard to see how you stack up against the worldÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s best players.
- Join online challenges with special leaderboards.
- Play while listening to songs in your music library.
- 4 amazing worlds: Jungle, Lava, Water and Netherworld.
- Different hi-fidelity soundtracks for each world.
- New and different enemies in each world.
- Ever increasingly difficult puzzles.
- Robust, player controlled, hint system.
Co-Published by First Star Software, Inc. and Magmic Games. Boulder DashÃ‚Â® is a registered trademark of First Star Software, Inc. Rockford Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ is a trademark of First Star Software, Inc. Copyright Ã‚Â© 1984 Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ 2009 First Star Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
Release Date: November 23, 2007 (Europe)