Weekend SALE 50% OFF!!!
IGN - 8/10, AppGamer - 9/10, AppAdvice - 5/5
This unique "platformer" brings you 20 action-packed missions and the most stunning audio-visual experience on iPhone! Now with global leaderboard! Who'll be the best Blimp pilot???
Although Crane Balls is comprised of only three people, they managed to conceive a beautiful world backed by pleasing hand-painted graphics, lots of impressive particle effects (like explosions, fire, etc.), a fluid framerate throughout and an original soundtrack spanning 11 amazing sounds.
Blimp is one of the finest games currently available on the App Store. Through the originality of its gameplay and its beautiful presentation, Blimp should reside on the home screen of any discerning iGamer.
Blimp - The Flying Adventures is one of the best platformers in the App Store. If you’re even a remote fan of platformers you should give this unique title a try. Blimp - The Flying Adventures is straight out fun.
5/5 A MUST HAVE
The merchant planet Solbot of the Wondda galaxy was not always a merchant planet and a member of the Allied Planets organization. Not long ago it waged a bitter war with the malevolent aliens form the planet Tarra, who planned to seize this strategic outpost. As an allied pilot I, too, joined the fight only to come out of it as a captain Zed Pelin, a pilot of the merchant company on a new and independent planet. That could be the end of my story, but rather it's just a beginning...
* stunning graphics & artworks
* high quality particle effects (fires, steams, explosions, radiations etc.)
* 20 action packed levels
* interesting story throughout the campaign
* 5 completely different locations (dark forest, mines, snow mountains, red rocks...)
* deceitful enemies incl. tanks, gun nests, blimps, bunkers
* comic style briefs before each mission
* created exclusively for iPhone/iPod
* extremely responsive controls
* global score using OpenFeint
1.3 UPDATE FOR CASUAL PLAYERS SUBMITTED:
In upcoming update you can turn off the time countdown and enjoy the beautiful hand-painted design.
Release Date: July 2, 2009