Endless hours of pinball entertainment spread across 5 unique, beautifully rendered tables:
? Over half a dozen playfields in total
? Up to a dozen missions on each playfield
? Boss battles
? 3 unique playing modes
? Offline & online leaderboards
? Table tilt!
? Original music and SFX
? Additional bonus Toy Bot table in v1.3
Play in three distinct gameplay modes:
• Score Attack
Aim high in points to become the Freeballin’ King! Careful, balls are scarce.
• Time Attack
Speed towards the targeted point value in a race against time.
• Adventure Challenge
Enjoy a fulfilling journey of pinball exploration and adventure. Earn tokens to buy powerups, collect artifacts and rule the world of Freeballin’!
Freeballin’: This is pinball like you've never seen before
We love to hear from you!
Please contact IUGO at firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support and feedback!
Grab the complete IUGO games collection on the App Store including: Toy Bot Diaries Entry 1, Toy Bot Diaries Entry 2, Toy Bot Diaries Entry 3, Shaky Summit, Zombie Attack!, Freeballin’, Spy Bot Chronicles, Star Hogs, Toy Bot Compilation, Toy Bot Mini Missions, Toy Bot Compilation, Zombie Attack! Second Wave, A.D.D., Cliffed and Implode!
Sign up to our twitter feed for giveaways and the latest info on all IUGO
FREEBALLIN' UPDATE HISTORY:
V1.3 AVAILABLE NOW!
- Bonus table featuring none other than Toy Bot himself! The Toy Bot Diaries fantasy table will feature elements from all 3 episodes, including bosses.
- Greatly enhanced stability.
- Table logic bug fixes.
- Fix for lag caused by viewing highscores table multiple times.
- OS3.0 compliance
- Reduced memory footprint for better stability
- Table logic bug fixes
- Highscore leaderboard crashes fix
- New feature to submit best local score
- New feature to tilt/bump table (Hold down both flippers to trigger, orb will flicker when bumped)
- New feature to restart table
- Orb changes to theme color when missions are triggered
- Text bug on non-English language setting fixed.
- Table logic fixes.
Release Date: May 26, 2009