Every item unlocked in sandbox mode
This small edit will allow you to start in the year 2000, and every item unlocked.
1. Open a folder, any folder, and go to:
"Tools > Folder Options"
2. Click the View tab
3. Scroll down to "Hidden files and Folder, then select Show Hidden Files and Folders
4. Now go to:
"C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\Application Data\Lionhead Studios\The Movies
(Replace YOURNAME with the name you use on Windows"
5. Open the UNLOCKING file.
6. Delete everything in the folder
7. Copy and paste the quoted part (REMOVE THE QUOTES!):
"highest_decade = 2000
Save the file! Done! Every item unlocked!
Contributed By: RjWise.
More decades to choose from in 'Sandbox' Mode
This will let you choose from either; 1930, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 2000 at the start of Sandbox mode.
1. Click 'Start' and then 'Run'
2. Type in 'regedit' (just the text)
3. Click on the names in this order; HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lionhead Studios Ltd\TheMovies
4. Once you've gone to 'The Movies', double click on 'Allow Any Decade'
5. In the 'Value Data' box, change the '0' to a '1' and then press 'OK'
6. Close the window, start 'The Movies' and enjoy
BTW, don't screw around in the Regestry Editor because it can screw up different things
Contributed By: begabamboo.