This brand new product will include the original King Arthur game, as well as both The Saxons and The Druids expansions, in one magnificent package that would even make the Lady of the Lake think twice about trading Excalibur for it. From building up armies to slaying mystical beasts, this collection will transport players back to the time of Merlin and Sir Lancelot as they battle their way through an engaging campaign mode that challenges them to prove that Arthur is the Once and Future King of prophecies.
Welcome to the lost age of chivalry, a time of magic and myth where you must rule the land as one of the eras living legends: Arthur, the son of Uther Pendragon, and the Once and Future King spoken of in prophecy.
Includes all King Arthur content:
- King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame
- The Saxons expansion
- The Druids expansion
- Knights and Vassals DLC
- Legendary Artifacts DLC
Fulfill your destiny and claim your rightful place on the throne of Britannia. Send your heroes and their followers to battle legendary warriors and monsters, while saints and faerie folk test their mettle against wizards and evil knights.
- Real-time fantasy battles: Engage in spectacular fights featuring thousands of soldiers and renowned heroes, such as Sir Lancelot and Merlin.
- Turn-based campaign map: Britannia is represented as a three-dimensional topographic map.
- Create your own legend: The saga of King Arthur, an epic tale about the conquest of Britannia, is told through a story-based campaign.
- Morality Chart: Every decision you make in the game will influence King Arthurs position on the Morality Chart. These choices unlock special content, allies, heroes, units, and developments.
- RPG elements: Heroes learn skills, spells, and abilities. They can also use magic items or become liege lords, entrusted with the leadership of a province.
Release Date: May 24, 2011