Mount & Blade: Warband
Mount & Blade: Warband Codes
On the Launcher, select Configuration and then check the "Enable Cheats" box. The gold cheat only works in the inventory screen, the health cheat only works in battle, the instant kill cheat only works in battle, the see everything on the map cheat only works on the map screen, the AI take over character cheat only works in battle, the add 1000 XP cheat only works in the character screen.
|Ctrl + ~ (then type in 'cheatmenu' no '')||Activate Cheat Menu (allows for a multitude of cheats including adding items and improving relations[also some debug features])|
|CTRL+F5||AI takes over you character in battles|
|CTRL+H||Completely heals you|
|CTRL+Shift+H||Completely heals your horse|
|Ctrl + ~ (then type in 'nocheatmenu' no '')||Deactivate Cheat Menu|
|Ctrl + space||Fast Forward waiting at map|
|CTRL+X||Gives experience to the selected party member|
|CTRL+X||Gives you 1000 XP in the character screen|
|CTRL+W||Greatly increases all of your weapon proficiencies|
|CTRL+X||In the inventory it gives you 1000 Gold|
|Ctrl+Alt+F4||Knock unconscious all enemy troops|
|Ctrl+Shift+F4||Knocks out all enemies zoomed into. (Holding shift and looking at)|
|Ctrl+Shift+F6||Knocks out all of your troops|
|Ctrl+F6||Knocks out one of your troops|
|CTRL+F4||Knocks unconcious an enemy after a number of presses|
|CTRL+T||Let's you see everything except hideouts on the World Map|
|Shift + L||Level Up|
|CTRL+Left Click||On the World Map, teleports your party to where you click|
|CTRL + F9||Slow Motion (Press again to turn on or off)|
|Ctrl + F11||Stop the time at battle|
|Ctrl + Left Click||Upgrade all available units to that path.|
Contributed By: Scisor50, dezzter, Rafi_fauzan, redtalonn, KarnLionar, supernuke, and Starmoonz.
Create a godlike character
1. Start the game with any character history choices you want, this person isnt important, or use an old one from a previous save
2. once you are in control open the character sheet and click Statistics in the bottom left
3. Click Export character
4. open "computer>Local disk>Users>"the name you use">Documents>mount & blade warband>Characters and open the text file to be edited
5. from here you can edit your gold and character sheet to your every whim, do NOT edit the reserved skills as doing so may cause you game to crash. max skills are 10 attributes are 63 weapon skills can only be increased to 460 in game without cheats.
6. open or start a game with a character with the same name as the super character, open the character sheet and click statistics
7. click IMPORT character
8. enjoy playing a character with nearly limitless money and never needing to level up.
IMPORTANT: this only permits editing the PC, companions, your army, the world of caladria, and strangely your PCs gender are all SET in the game, all you are doing is changing what the hero can do/spend.
Contributed By: ehkowarrior.