During the Game, go to the menu. Select options, and in the options-menu, just type "schnosm" on your keyboard (without the " ) and your screen will flash white one time, so you know it worked. Back in the game, the cheats are enabled.
About the Producer-Mode:
- A picture of the Producer is shown in the lower right.
- The Map is revealed, you can see persons and monsters on the map, and you can teleport everywhere by clicking on the map.
- You can Walk through walls
- You can reach everything whith the "use"-cursor
- You can End fights and still get XP (Command in Battle)
- Enemies can't engage you in battles
- All spells are maxed out and only cost 1SP
- You can deactivate this by using Alt + F12 again
|Alt + F4||??? (export data, maybe screenshot?)|
|Alt + F8||Engages a Battle with some mixed Monsters|
|Alt + F3||Quit Game|
|Alt + F11||Shows data about the graphics (?)|
|Alt + F10||Shows MapID and your Coordinates (ID needed for Alt+F2)|
|Alt + F1||Shows some data(?)|
|Alt + F5||Shows some data(?)|
|Alt + F6||Shows some data(?)q|
|Alt + F9||Speeds up the In-Game Clock|
|Alt + F2||Teleport to map #x (careful! wrong number crashes the game, use Alt+F10 first!)|
|Alt + F7||Teleports you to the "Shortcut-Map", with doors leading to different places in the game (shortcuts) and some treasure-chests containing many items|
|Alt + F12||toggle Producer-Mode|
Contributed By: Hadesengel.
Solve Money Problems
To solve your money problem, go to the Iskai planets 'healer' in the Wizard. And talk to him, when you finish your conversion then you sometimes get a 17 gold value, Healing potion.
Contributed By: JChamberlin.