During gameplay press Ctrl + Tab to open the console, then enter the following codes:
|CHEATERSDOPROSPER:AddGold([#]);||Gives # gold|
|CHEATERSDOPROSPER:FirstAid();||Gives 5 healing potions, 5 antidotes, and 1 scroll of Stone to Flesh|
|CHEATERSDOPROSPER:Midas();||Gives 500 gold|
|CHEATERSDOPROSPER:SetCurrentXP([#]);||Gives selected characters # exp|
|CHEATERSDOPROSPER:CreateItem([item name]);||Spawn given item|
|CHEATERSDOPROSPER:Hans();||Teleport to pointer|
Contributed By: Starky27.
Enable cheat keys
First download the latest patch (1.05 or above). Then open the ''icewind.ini'' file under where you installed the game. Under the [Game Options] heading, add the line ''Cheats=1'' (no quotes). Then start the game and press Ctrl and Tab to open the console. Enter: CHEATERSDOPROSPER:EnableCheatKeys(), if you installed expansion enter: GETYOURCHEATON:EnableCheatKeys()
|Ctrl+6||Goes through character icons backwards|
|Ctrl+7||Goes through character icons forwards|
|Ctrl+R||Heals character under mouse pointer|
|Ctrl+Y||Kills character under mouse pointer|
|Ctrl+Q||Makes monster/npc under mouse pointer join your party|
|Ctrl+J||Moves party to position under mouse pointer|
|Ctrl+9||Shows boxes around characters|
|Ctrl+4||Shows triggers and traps|
Contributed By: Fenriswolf.
1. Give the item(s) you want to duplicate to one character (character A).
2. Export A to any export file.
3. Save & exit, then load your game.
4. At the Character Arbitration screen, click on an empty slot.
5. At the character creation screen, select 'Import' and choose the export file you saved A to.
6. Go thru the rest of the character generation and you will have a clone of A, B.
7. In your game, take all the items (the ones you want duplicated) off of B and give them to your other characters.
8. Save!! and load your game. Delete B.
You now have copies of all of A's items. This can be repeated as many times as needed.
Contributed By: DarkMoonDragon66.